Monday, June 1, 2009

Adventures in cleaning

Things found while cleaning my room/unpacking
(Keep in mind, these are things I chose to bring FROM St. Olaf BACK to my house. For some reason.)
-11 Spam recipe cards
-1 bottle of laundry detergent that is definitely not mine nor my former roommate's
-A diary from when I was 7 years old
-A pina colada flavored alto saxophone reed
-Yoda Pez Dispenser
-BE YOU pink plastic cup (Kate=love)
-Robotic Spiderman dog/ipod speakers
-4 bottles of hairspray
-9 newspapers from Obama's election inauguration
-Mini lava lamp
-Solved Rubik's Cube
-2 bags of Christmas-themed cupcake paper cups
-Michael Feldman bobblehead
-450 ft white Christmas lights
-22 Word of the Week buttons
-Green leprechaun hat
-Half written letter to Andy
-Bag of Math Wizards ribbons
-Birdhouse made from hollowed gourd
-Silver glitter Elton John sunglasses

And I'm not even done yet. Oy vey.

Happy Monday-almost-Tuesday, kids. Shoot me a text/email/whatevs. I OFFICIALLY start work tomorrow!

peace, love, coffee
ps

2 comments:

Kelley said...

What a fun list! I found nothing interesting when I unpacked except some weird key chain that says "Um Ya Ya" on it.

Emily said...

I only brought five Obama newspapers.