Saturday, May 30, 2009

The birth of a blog...

The blog...is born.

As many of you know, I've been putting the Plethora by the wayside to work on starting a new music blog with my bestie Caitlyn. And, ladies and gentlemen, I am please to announce the birth of...Shouting Out Loud in Capital Letters. SOLICL will feature reviews, mixes, mp3s, podcasts, photos, and a whole lot more. We have one post up, and an mp3/post will be up later day. Check it daily, kiddos.

shoutingoutloudincapitalletters.wordpress.com


Off to more of the grad parties that have been dominating my social life. Downside: Friend's extended family, my extended family, pinched cheeks, awkwardness, more balloons than ANYONE should have to put up with. Upside: Free cake. So...yeah. It's worth it.

Peace, love, LARPERS (right, julia and andy?!)
ps

0 comments: