Monday, May 25, 2009



Um, so cancel that last post about taking a hiatus from the blog. I'm going to continue random and sporadic updates on the Plethora as we continue developments on the upcoming music blog (be. ex. cited.)

Until then, some random things:

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjVYVQOOJA8
Watch this video. It's so adorable and wonderful and makes me seriously consider going into advertising...someday...

2) Next January, I'll be off to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Italy for a month's worth of international poli-sci-ing it up, yo. (The picture is from Piran, Slovenia.)

3) Video chat is the greatest thing to happen since the creation of the interwebs. Hit me up, lovelies.

4) I'm not a Twins fan. But Mauer...pretty attractive. Just saying. It makes being dragged to the Metrodome that much more bearable.

Peace, love, Boston Red Sox
ps

1 comments:

Adrianna said...

That is so great about your future travels!!! I am so jealous.. I know you are going to have so much fun...