Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sweet Jesus, We Have a Blog Title

So I--we, as I begged everyone I know for their help--pondered, brainstormed, and racked our brains for WEEKS trying to think up a blog title. And in the end? I just used the title from the column I used to have. Oh well. Thanks to EVERYONE for their help though! You're all winners in my heart. hahahaha.

I guess I should mention a few key things before attempting to dive into the "blogosphere". I'm a first-year (NOT freshman, apparently) at St. Olaf College, and I'm starting a blog to try a different aspect of journalism. (I've been doing newspaper for years and currently co-host a radio show on KSTO called "What the Hill?" every Friday at 5 pm) I'm also starting this thing to keep up with the 2008 Free Spirit Scholars who have been dominating the internet with their musings for months now.

Lastly, I will try to post everyday (I hear this gets pretty addicting), but no promises. My record for keeping a journal is one week, so here's hoping this goes better...

peace and love
paula s.

1 comments:

Jewmonster said...

The title of this entry reminded me of this

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/04/02/