Wednesday, October 22, 2008

L is for the way you LOOK at me...

Things I love this week:

1) "Volume 1" by She and Him. Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward singing folky type songs. On our epic road trip (we're heading down south either this summer or the next to check out Elvis's homeland), this WILL be blasted from the car speakers over and over and over again.

2) My black tights. I've had to limit myself to how often I can wear these, they're just THAT perfect. And only $5 at Target. Thrifty AND stylish.

3) "Naked Economics" by Charles Wheelan. This book makes the world's most boring science (economics is a science, right?) pretty darn awesome. Plus there's a naked man on the cover. Speaking of which...

4) Streaking. While I have not gone myself (Thank God.), recent streakers from Kitt (who shall go unnamed) have given us all something to giggle about over and over and over again these past few days.

5) This quote: "Be careful. Journalism is more addictive than crack cocaine. Your life can get out of balance."--Dan Rather. Oh Dan, I love you.

4 comments:

Kelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelley said...

I love that Dan Rather quote! One of my favorites!

I think you've inspired me to end all my blog posts with a quote... unless that is what you were planning. In that case I won't steal it. Let me know!

Haha I had to correct this because I spelled something wrong.

Chris Frenier said...

economics is not boring...i am offended

Kyle Rogers said...

and yes, i SO agree with dan rather on that one..

idk about you, paula.. but when i missed the shot with palin, i was MISERABLE and grumpy ALL DAY.. with you and huffington, that's a blow too!!

once you miss out, there's a grudge and it can affect the whollllllllle day!!

miss you!
-ky